At the latest Realme event in China, the brand presented a new set of equipment, including the new Realme X50 Pro Gaming Edition, a new machine that will draw a lot of attention in the gaming world.
The new smartphone of the brand will arrive with a value around 385 € (Chinese market) a very competitive value against the main equipment of this kind, thus giving another perspective when choosing a device.
As expected in such a device, we will be able to find the latest Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 865 accompanied by 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The screen will be 6.44 inches with a Full HD + resolution and a refresh rate of 90Hz. This is where you notice a difference compared to the competition, with a lower refresh rate, in addition to the detail of having a dual camera set in the upper left corner of the screen, which may not be very welcome when we try play some titles.
But this equipment is not only made of images, it also has a set of four rear cameras with a main lens of 48MP, an ultra-angle of 8MP and two of 2MP (macro; monochrome and depth). In the case of the front camera, 16MP and 2MP (depth) sensors will be installed.
The brand also withdrew from the battery in order to reduce the value, reaching 4200mAh, which despite being large and having a fast charging capacity at 65W, will not be able to last long if you are a player who spends a lot of time with the smartphone .
Realme X50 Pro Gaming Edition specifications
- 6.44 ″ inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution
- 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch reaction rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 internal memory
- Rear camera: 48MP + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (monochrome, depth)
- Dual front camera: 16MP + 2MP (depth)
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- Hi-Res certified dual speaker and Dolby Atmos support
- 4,200mAh battery
- Fast charging up to 65W
- Android 10, Realme UI
Prices and availability
For now there is still no forecast of reaching a global market, being only presented in China. Anyway using the values of the country of origin we can reach three configurations and prices:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal memory: 2,999 yuan (€ 385)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal memory: 3,299 yuan (€ 425)
- 12GB RAM + 128GB internal memory: 3,599 yuan (€ 462)