The Jeep Renegade and Compass won this Friday (31) the 2021 line. Both models now have more equipment. In addition, Renegade has a diesel engine version.
With the exception of the entry-level version of Renegade, aimed at the PCD audience, all prices went up. The adjustments range from R $ 2,500 to R $ 7,200.
See below all prices and news:
- Renegade 1.8 Flex AT6 R $ 69,999 (price has not changed)
- Renegade STD 1.8 Flex AT6 R $ 79,990 (was R $ 77,490)
- Renegade Sport 1.8 Flex AT6 R $ 94,890 (was R $ 91,590)
- Renegade Longitude 1.8 Flex AT6 R $ 109,990 (was R $ 106,190)
- Renegade Limited 1.8 Flex AT6 R $ 119,990 (was R $ 113,990)
- Renegade Moab 2.0 Diesel AT9 4×4 R $ 136,990 (unpublished version)
- Renegade Longitude 2.0 Diesel AT9 4X4 R $ 146,990 (was R $ 141,990)
- Renegade Trailhawk 2.0 Diesel AT9 4X4 R $ 158,290 (was R $ 152,990)
- Compass Sport 2.0 Flex AT6 R $ 126,290 (was R $ 121,990) 0
- Compass Longitude 2.0 Flex AT6 R $ 139,690 (was R $ 134,990)
- Compass Limited 2.0 Flex AT6 R $ 159,390 (was R $ 153,990)
- Compass Longitude 2.0 Diesel AT9 4X4 R $ 176,990 (was R $ 170,990)
- Compass Limited 2.0 Diesel AT9 4X4 R $ 196,690 (was R $ 189,990)
- Compass Trailhawk 2.0 Diesel AT9 4×4 R $ 196,690 (was R $ 189,990)
- Compass S Series 2.0 Diesel AT9 4×4 R $ 213,190 (was R $ 205,990)
2 of 3 Jeep Compass 2021 – Photo: Disclosure
Jeep Compass 2021 – Photo: Disclosure
As the list above provides, Renegade will have a new version with diesel engine, called Moab. The name is a tribute to the Moab desert in the United States. The site hosts a traditional event for off-road vehicle enthusiasts. For almost 20 years, Jeep has been attending the event and presenting prototypes of its models.
In addition to the 2.0 diesel engine of 170 horsepower and the 9-speed automatic transmission, the Renegade Moab features 4×4 traction with terrain selector, 7-inch multimedia center, dual zone air conditioning, rear parking sensor, fog lights, tires mixed-use, black hooks on the front and rear and a darkened look on the 17-inch alloy wheels and the front grille.
In other versions, the news is more discreet. The Limited 1.8 configuration offers a panoramic sunroof as standard.
At Sport, some optional packages were reduced in price. This is the case of the Uconnect Pack (multimedia center with 7-inch screen, dual zone air conditioning and rear sensor), which drops from R $ 4,000 to R $ 1,000. The Night Eagle Pack (same content as the previous one, with a darker look) goes from R $ 5,450 to R $ 1,500.
Jeep also reorganized the color offer for Renegade. The Colorado Red shade is no longer offered in versions 1.8 AT, STD 1.8 AT and Sport. On the other hand, the 1.8 AT can now leave the factory in Antique Gray.
The STD 1.8 AT and Sport versions now have the option of Verde Recon. Finally, Night Eagle also has Verde Recon as an alternative.
In Compass, the news is much more discreet. The Longitude version has 18-inch wheels with a new design. The top-of-the-line S Series configuration adds a seat with electrical adjustments for the passenger.
Another novelty is the option of finishing in brown in the Limited version.
3 of 3 Brown finish is new in the Jeep Compass 2021 – Photo: Disclosure
Brown finish is new in the Jeep Compass 2021 – Photo: Disclosure