One person is still being treated at Guy and St Thomas Hospital
All but one of the nine people on treatment for coronavirus in the UK were discharged from the hospital.
They were discharged after testing twice for the virus, NHS England reported on Saturday.
Meanwhile, all 94 people who were quarantined at Arrowe Park hospital in Wirral, left the scene.
The patients were among the first British coronavirus evacuees sent back to the UK from Wuhan, China, which is the center of the outbreak.
More than 100 people are still quarantined at a Milton Keynes hotel after arriving from China last weekend.
Health Secretary Matt Hancock said: "I want to emphasize that all individuals who are discharged from the hospital are doing well now and pose no risk to public health."
Among those discharged are five members of the ski group who were treated at Royal Free and Guy & # 39; s and St Thomas & # 39 ;, both in London.
Four adults and a child were diagnosed with the virus after contacting Steve Walsh of Hove while they were at a French ski resort en route to Singapore.
In a joint statement on Saturday, the group said: "Our entire group, including the six in other countries, recovered quickly from the virus, requiring minimal medical treatment during our isolated time."
The group thanked those involved in their care, adding that they were "feeling good and looking forward to being home".
Walsh, who reportedly infected 11 people at the resort, said on Tuesday that he had fully recovered.
Keith Willett, NHS strategic director of incidents, said more people may need to spend some time at home in the coming weeks to reduce the spread of the virus.
The last person being treated for the virus is still at Guy and St Thomas Hospital in central London.
Professor Willett thanked those who had just left Arrowe Park hospital for their "calm, patient and responsible" response to the situation.
Hundreds of people who were at a conference in London earlier this month, including two Labor MPs, were contacted by health officials after a participant was diagnosed with the virus.
The person, who was not identified, was at the UK Bus Summit at the QEII Conference Center.
Authorities are tracking the ninth person's contacts in the UK to test positive for the virus.
Europe's first death from the disease was confirmed on Saturday after a Chinese tourist died in France.
The victim, one of more than 1,500 deaths caused by the virus, was an 80-year-old man from the Chinese province of Hubei.
He arrived in France on 16 January and was quarantined at the Paris hospital on 25 January.
Only three deaths had been reported outside mainland China – in Hong Kong, the Philippines and Japan.
Another 2,641 people were confirmed infected, bringing the total in China to 66,492.
Outside mainland China, there were more than 500 cases in 24 countries.